An Australian politician has claimed “we need to get rid of” pupils with SEND from mainstream classrooms, because “the teacher spends so much time on them, they forget” about others pupils. But data from our new research suggests otherwise...
MITA Direct - Central London
Thursday, 20th September 2018
Maximising the Impact of Teaching Assistants: School improvement programme
Over 400 schools have accessed our strategic leadership course, which guides school leaders through a process of strategic review and change.
This course is delivered over three half-day sessions, paced over the school year:
- Session 1: setting out the evidence on TA impact introducing the key principles of the MITA approach; conducting a self-evaluation; and setting a vision
- Session 2: using self-evaluation data; MITA principles in depth: what they look like in the classroom; practical strategies and ideas; action planning
- Session 3: reviewing and sharing success and planning next steps.
Each school receives a comprehensive pack of high-quality resources and tools to support the processes of review and implementation.
- Session 1: 1.30pm to 5pm – Thurs, 20th September 2018
- Session 2: 1.30pm to 5pm – Thurs, 15th Novemeber 2018
- Session 3: 1.30pm to 5pm – Thurs, 27th June 2019
Venue: Friends Meeting House, 173-177 Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London, NW1 2BJ
- One person per school = £195
- Two people per school = £295
To get the most out of MITA, we strongly recommend the Headteacher attends with another member of the senior leadership team
Enquiries and bookings: email email@example.com or phone Aimee Shaw on 020 7612 6385