The total number of TAs working in English schools is down for the first time ever – but encouraging signs from the MITA project show how a strategic focus on TAs can unlock their potential.
MITA Direct - Central London
Thursday, 20th September 2018
Maximising the Impact of Teaching Assistants: School improvement programme
Over 400 schools have accessed our strategic leadership course, which guides school leaders through a process of strategic review and change.
This course is delivered over three half-day sessions, paced over the school year:
- Session 1: setting out the evidence on TA impact introducing the key principles of the MITA approach; conducting a self-evaluation; and setting a vision
- Session 2: using self-evaluation data; MITA principles in depth: what they look like in the classroom; practical strategies and ideas; action planning
- Session 3: reviewing and sharing success and planning next steps.
Each school receives a comprehensive pack of high-quality resources and tools to support the processes of review and implementation.
- Session 1: 1.30pm to 5pm – Thurs, 20th September 2018
- Session 2: 1.30pm to 5pm – Thurs, 15th Novemeber 2018
- Session 3: 1.30pm to 5pm – Thurs, 27th June 2019
Venue: Friends Meeting House, 173-177 Euston Rd, Kings Cross, London, NW1 2BJ
- One person per school = £195
- Two people per school = £295
To get the most out of MITA, we strongly recommend the Headteacher attends with another member of the senior leadership team
Enquiries and bookings: email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Aimee on 020 7612 6385.