An Australian politician has claimed “we need to get rid of” pupils with SEND from mainstream classrooms, because “the teacher spends so much time on them, they forget” about others pupils. But data from our new research suggests otherwise...
Join the team
Commitment: about 12 days p/a
We are recruiting 22 TA Reviewers to support our EEF-funded Maximising the Impact of Teaching Assistants project.
Reviewers will need to commit about 12 days to the project over the course of the 2017/18 school year.
TA Reviewers are likely to:
- Be a school practitioner with at least two years’ experience at senior management level
- Have experience working in/with primary schools (this is a primary-focussed project)
- Have knowledge and understanding of strategic planning for SEND within or across a school and/or knowledge and understanding of making best use of teaching assistants
- Have had prior experience in coaching other schools
- Have experience in conducting SEND Reviews and/or Pupil Premium Reviews
- Be a National, Local or Specialist Leader of Education.
This is not an exhaustive list. Other experiences would be considered.
Our project partners, the London Leadership Strategy, are leading the recruitment process.
Please send completed forms to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be held on 2nd and 5th May 2017.